NDURE IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
This policy applies to personal data collected in connection with products and services offered by NDURE or from other interactions with us where a link or other reference of incorporation to this policy is made, for example, in connection with our products and accessories, websites (also including mobile websites), applications and other types of services offered by NDURE typically in electronic form, as well as other services such as customer care and warranty services, customer events, or promotions and campaigns.
We may provide additional or different privacy information in connection with a particular NDURE product or service. Such information prevails over this policy to the extent of any conflict. Our products or services may contain links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such services before sharing any information with, or using, such third party services. NDURE is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any such services.
By using the relevant website, or by submitting personal data to NDURE, or by clicking “I Agree”, depending on the website, service, or application you are using, you express your consent and agreement to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use this website, or provide NDURE with your personal data, or otherwise provide your consent.
We collect your personal data typically when you make a purchase, use or register for/with our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign, or otherwise interact with us. We endeavour to collect personal data only with your knowledge or consent. Below are examples of the categories of data collected.
• Information you provide us with. When you register for our services, make a purchase, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address, as well as user names, passwords and other such credentials that are used to authenticate users and to validate their actions or that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you, as well as information uploaded by you such as location, routing information, pictures etc.
• We may collect training data demographic information, for example, your age, gender, postal code and language preferences. We may also collect other information you provide, such as your consents, preferences and feedback, information relating to your devices and other such information you provide us with. Please note that certain non-identifiable information collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide us with your personal data. We may also obtain, in accordance with applicable law, some personal data from list-rental companies and other such publicly available sources. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a product that you wish us to send directly to another recipient.
• Your transactions with us. We collect or ask for information relating to your purchase and/or use of our products and/or services and your other interactions with us. Such information may include, for example, details of the queries or requests you have made, the products and services provided (including delivery details), financial details (including payments made, credit card details, billing address, credit checks and other such financial information), details of agreements between you and Salomon, records of contacts and communications, information and details relating to the content you have provided us with and other such transactional information. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points. Certain services may involve the use of your location data. However, use of your location data for such services is subject to your prior consent, for each service.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
NDURE processes your personal data for the purposes described in this policy and/or any additional service specific privacy information. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
• Provision of products and services. We may use your personal data to fulfill your requests, process your order or as otherwise may be necessary to perform or enforce the contract between you and Salomon, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
• Development of products and services. We may use your personal data to develop our products and/or services. However, for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical information in the development of our products and services. We may also use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with service more relevant to you, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our websites. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Salomon product and/or service with other personal data we may hold about you, except where such personal data was collected for a different purpose. We may create aggregate and statistical information based on your personal data.
• Communicating with you and marketing. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example, to provide information relating to our products and/or services you are using or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries. We may use your personal data for marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. Also, some of our products and services may be used to promote products and services of other companies. However, NDURE does not disclose your personal data to such companies or any other company for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
• Consent. We may share your personal data to third parties not mentioned in this document only if we have your consent to do so. Your consent may, depending on the service, be implied or express. For example, if you submit and publish your own personal data to our user communities, such actions will be construed as you granting your consent to such processing.
• Mandatory disclosures. We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend NDURE’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
COLLECTING THE DATA OF MINORS
NDURE does not seek to collect any information from or engage in any transactions with persons under the age of 13. Our databases may nevertheless contain personal data of children under 13 due to the fact that it is not always possible to determine precisely the age of the user. We reserve the right to block the service from any person who is under 13 years of age.
NDURE’s policy is to request that minors (the legal age of majority and therefore the age of minors is determined by local law where you reside) do not make purchases or engage in other legal acts on our products and services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and up-to-date and to delete out of date or otherwise incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
As certain NDURE products and services may allow you to manage your profile, we encourage you to access your personal data from time to time to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. Please remember that it is your responsibility to provide us with correct details as well as to update the personal data you have provided us with in case of any changes.
NDURE takes reasonable technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks associated with providing personal data.
Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure. Where appropriate, we may also take back-up copies and use other such means to prevent accidential damage or destruction to your personal data. If a particular part of a NDURE website supports on-line transactions, we will use an industry standard security measure, such as the one available through “Secure Sockets Layer” (“SSL”), to protect the confidentiality and security of online transactions.
NDURE may use so called web beacons (or “pixel tags”) in connection with some websites. However, we do not use them to identify individual users personally. Web beacons are typically graphic images that are placed on a website and they are used to count visitors to a website and/or to access certain cookies. This information is used to improve our services. Web beacons do not typically collect any other information than what your browser provides us with as a standard part of any internet communication. If you turn off cookies, the web beacon will no longer be able to track your specific activity. The web beacon may, however, continue to collect information of visits from your IP-address, but such information will no longer be unique.
In case you wish to know what personal data we hold about you or you wish to update, rectify, anonymize or delete any incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data, or you wish us to cease processing your personal data for the purpose of sending promotional materials or direct marketing or for the performance of market research or on other compelling legal grounds, you may, as appropriate and in accordance with applicable law, exercise such rights by contacting us through the contact points referred to below. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. We encourage you to use available profile management tools for the above purposes as such tools often provide you with direct access to your personal data and allow you to effectively manage it.
Please note that NDURE may need to identify you and to ask for additional information in order to be able to fulfill your above request. Please also note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions that relate to your above rights.
THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS
NDURE is the controller of your personal data.