How do I get a replacement part?

Blog Search
by NDURE Customer Service | Posted in Warranty | No comments yet. | 2517 views on this post

If you want to upgrade your reservoir's tube connection or need to replace a bite valve on your Reservoir of Soft Flask, NDURE offers a variety of replacement parts and accessories. And, we'll replace parts under warranty when they have manufacturing defects.

© NDURE 2021 | All rights reserved